When traveling to another country you might need an international travel visa. For a lot of countries only bringing your passport is not sufficient.
Whether you are a tourist, traveling for business, or for other reasons, it is always wise to check whether you need a visa well in advance. Your embassy of the country you wish to travel can give you more information on the requirements of international travel visa. Doyouneedvisa.com helps you on your way to find the most important information, as well as the contact information of all embassies.
How to apply for your international travel visa
- Determine the type of visa you need: tourist, or business, single or multiple entry.
- Fill in an application form. This form differs per country and can be obtained from the embassy of the country you want to travel.
- Add (most of the time) two passport photos.
- Add a copy of the return ticket.
- Add a copy of your personal itinerary.
- Depending on the country, you might need to show an invitation from the company or organization you visit.
- Depending on the country you travel from or to, you need to show a Certificate of Yellow Fever.
- Don’t forget to pay for the visa application in time, otherwise you will not obtain your visa in time.
- For very frequent travelers, a second passport will be a good option, as your passport will have to be sent to the visa provider, which means that in the meantime, you cannot travel abroad. With a second passport, frequent travelers are more flexible.
More about organizing travel
Organizing international travel visa is only one part of organizing a (business) trip. The trip adviser brings you to other parts at this site and helps you to organize the other aspects travel, such as booking a ticket, hotel or rental car, making an itinerary or checking the time in another part of the world.